Opinion is FACT Opinion is FACT

Nice. Liked the animation and style.

Cursed Edition - horror Cursed Edition - horror

Really great,

Really great, the art and backgrounds and everything especially, but it was like you got kinda lazy on a lot of at the actual animated parts. It was still really awesome, and really creepy too.

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

Awseome

That was so funny. But I couldn't believe leo died, and then I saw after the credits. Satan just starts screaming. Awesome dude.

Nightmare Runner Nightmare Runner

This is a very cool game, interesting art style and gameplay, but I think it could have been that much better with sound fx, becuase otehr then the monsters screeching , there wasn't really any.

Haunt the House Haunt the House

Really awesome

Funny, interesting, resoponsive, and great. Really awesome game. I wish you could see how many people commit suicide tough. Really great otherwise

Eternal Space Eternal Space

it was okay.

it wasnt bad buti found really annoying that my mouse would go off thescreen and it would spaz out wen it wentback on. i dont think its really your fault butit might be less laggy like if i could see the mouse. maybe that make the game too easy. idk

-Orr- 4 Brave Champions [FULL] -Orr- 4 Brave Champions [FULL]

DAAAAAMMMN Awesome!

Awesome! This could be used for some kinda game or a movie meaybe!

DavidOrr responds:

Use it in a game? That's a great idea!

Geodoodles May 6 Geodoodles May 6

Haha, nice
this stuff is awesome :P

SpiderMan SpiderMan

Great

It's really good, buut i feel like the pose could be more dramatic or intense. It seems like he isnt putting much effort in it. Awsome colors though.

Bye Bye

Great

I thought it was your father leaving or not having time with you or something else unnecessarily deep like that, but the guy under me has a great explanation too.