Opinion is FACT Opinion is FACT

Nice. Liked the animation and style.

Cursed Edition - horror Cursed Edition - horror

Really great,

Really great, the art and backgrounds and everything especially, but it was like you got kinda lazy on a lot of at the actual animated parts. It was still really awesome, and really creepy too.

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

Awseome

That was so funny. But I couldn't believe leo died, and then I saw after the credits. Satan just starts screaming. Awesome dude.

SNAP SHOT SNAP SHOT

Great

animation was great and sound and music fit very well. I like that idea of a "Snapshot". I havent ever reallly thought anout that kinda thing and it was really cool. also, not to be offensive or anything but the orange guy looked a bit like a shy guy. But yuor style is great! hope i see more from you.

The green giant 2 The green giant 2

Awesome.

really awesome. GReat music too. this looks really good and profeshional. but please tellme where the tutorials are. who's hyun? just searching hyun on newgrounds doesn't show anything. also, 3?

oxob3000 responds:

well you can find hyuns tutorials on youtube :)

And I dont think I will make a third one but maybe.

Fight game Fight game

Great

a bit short but good. where do you get the sounds for these animatios and all? cause i don't know where toget any. also to 01glith-guy, all the animations on this site are made from flash. sorry, but, DUH

Thank You Art Collage Thank You Art Collage

i love these

I would have probly favorited some of them if you submitted them. Put them on! Really amazing art. such a cool style. i wanna draw like that man. great work

//Necropolis Synergy //Necropolis Synergy

wow

spectacular. awesome animation man, and thank you Xin02 cause some stuff was complicated for my tiny brain. where do you get all ur sounds and stuff like punches and cracks and gunshots? thta would be helpful to me.

JazLyte responds:

Thanks :) The impact/fight sounds were bought from Soundrangers.com, they're my favorite and totally worth the money.

Madness Infected Madness Infected

meh

animation was pretty good, but eventually the guy would have died anyway, and then the guy killed him, for a reason unknown. it was okay, i don't know about front page though.

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

Omygod

i loved this awesome. sooo funny, where is the audio for this? its great!